I hope you find the information you are looking for on this web-site, but if you do not, or you want to discuss what you
are looking for in more detail, please contact me and we can have a conversation.
I have grouped the information on the site into what I hope is a helpful arrangement for most readers:
- Services, describes the different ways that I work with clients. You
are most likely to be interested in just one type of service and you can select your preference from the ‘services’ page.
- About me, sets out information about me that I hope will help you
decide whether you are confident that I have the necessary training, experience, approach and knowledge for your needs.
- Contact, offers you email and phone options for making contact
- Location, describes where I am based. However, we do not have to be
restricted by the limitations of geography and access as I regularly work with clients around the UK, Europe and beyond, mainly using Skype.
- Resources, I have developed a number of resources, usually for training
programmes, that I make available for use at no cost.
If you decide that I am not the person to offer you what you are looking for, then I wish you well on your